KEM welcomes applications from teachers who have significant publications or teaching experience in film or outstanding professional or creative experience in the field.
Applications will not be accepted unless they are indicative of teaching that fits closely with the curriculum.
Applications should be sent to the consortium leader and must include a full CV and portfolio/show reel if applicable.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- Candidates are eligible for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship, awarded on the basis of excellence.
- Candidates eligible for scholarships are students who have obtained a primary higher-education degree or can demonstrate a recognised equivalent according to national legislation and practices of the degree awarding country.
- Students who have already obtained an EMJMD scholarship or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course / Joint Doctorate scholarship are not eligible to apply for an additional scholarship under the EMJMD action.
- Erasmus+ scholarship holders cannot benefit from another EU funded scholarship scheme to follow the same EMJMD course. This holds for the entire period of the course.
- Students with a double nationality (of a Partner and of a Programme Country) must specify the nationality under which they submit their scholarship application.
Scholarship holders from Erasmus+
Scholarship holders from Erasmus+
Tuition fees Up to € 4500 per year per scholarship holder from a Programme Country Up to € 9000 per year per scholarship holder from a Partner Country Any amount in excess of these maximum contributions must be covered by the participating organisations and cannot be charged to the scholarship holder Contribution to the travel costs
€ 1000 per year per scholarship holder resident of a Programme Country
€ 2000 per year per scholarship holder resident in a Partner Country whose location is less than 4000 km away from the HEI coordinating the JMD (Lisbon, Portugal)
€ 3000 per year per scholarship holder resident of a Partner Country whose location is 4000 km or more away from the HEI coordinating the JMD (Lisbon, Portugal)
The contribution to the travel costs takes into account the residence of the scholarship holder. The place of residence should be verified on the basis of the provision of:
- A residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate's municipality normal registration rules; OR
- A certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question.
Both documents must have been issued within 12 months before the submission deadline of applying for the DocNomads EMJMD
Contribution to installation costs
€ 1000 per scholarship holder resident of a Partner Country
A contribution to installation costs is offered only to students residing in a Partner Country.
Contribution to subsistence costs
€ 1000 per month for the entire duration of the JMD study programme (24 months maximum)
Contribution to subsistence costs will not be given:
- to scholarship holders for periods of the EMJMD (study / research / placement / thesis preparation) spent in their country of residence;
- to scholarship holders from a Partner Country for the EMMC periods exceeding three months (indicatively the equivalent of 15 ECTS credits) spent in any Partner Country.
Member State of the European Union, an EEA-EFTA State (Iceland, Norway, and Lichtenstein, FYER and Turkey.)
- Countries OTHER than a Member State of the European Union, an EEA-EFTA State (Iceland, Norway, and Lichtenstein, FYER and Turkey).
- "12-month rule": Candidates will be considered as Partner Countries’ candidates if are not residents in one of the Programme countries, nor have carried out in any of these countries their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months during the previous 5 years calculated backwards from the deadline of the application to Kino Eyes.
- Students with a double nationality must select their FIRST nationality in the application e-form.
- Individuals who have already benefited from an EMMC scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship in order to follow the same or another EMMC.
For further information please visit the Education, Audiovisual Culture Executive Agency's website: eacea.ec.europa.eu