The Curricular Unit is theoretical and practical, with an alternation between class presentations, demonstration and participatory methods.
Plan to acquire knowledge:
- Define and characterize transmedia;
- Understand the key concepts associated with transmedia;
- Meet some of the most significant examples of transmedia in different genres.
- Develop the creative concept of an original transmedia project;
- Plan and implement a transmedia project;
- Communicate in a clear and coherent self-understanding manner the issues that constitute the programme of the curricular unit.